Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Transparent Image of Skeleton Key - Original Image by Graphics Fairy

I am facinated by the gorgeous and unique vintage art that Graphic Fairy works to present for our use.  I had been looking for a skeleton key and, wouldn't you know it? ...Graphics Fairly came out with the perfect one!  Thank you, Fairy!  This skeleton key was on a card originally, but I needed it in a format with the background transparent (PNG format).  I hope you can find a use for it too.  Ge sure to click to get the largest image before saving. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gerry!
    LOVE the fairy too;)
    Thanks for all the other tips and ideas and goodies in the other posts too.
    and thank you also for your lovely comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
I am a new blogger and am enjoying it very much. It will be so nice if you join as a follower. Thank you so much, Gerry