Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tips on How to Date Old Photos

Everyday Memorabila has posted some great tips on this subject.





6 comments:

  1. New follower. How can I not be. I love vintage anything. I collect pictures and love history especially pioneer women. Your site is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog header is spectacular! Gerry, you should be very proud of this blog, it is so so lovely! Those are the great grandchildren I take it? They look like lovely little charmers! Thankyou for sharing your beutiful interesting world. I will be adding you to my list of followed blogs and checking in to say G'day again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check that site but I'm wondering if your name is Geraldine. That was my mother's and she went by Gerry. Not often you see it with a G..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me silly, but I can't find the link! Love your blog...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen, you are not silly, you are right! The link was broken somehow, so I removed the "makings" of it. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that link was broken. It is fixed now. Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
I am a new blogger and am enjoying it very much. It will be so nice if you join as a follower. Thank you so much, Gerry